Turkey’s Petkim starts March with hikes for PP, LDPE, HDPE pipe
Petkim’s latest PP offers are at $1440-1450/ton for raffia, $1486/ton for injection and $1500/ton for fibre after the latest revision. The producer had made an upward revision on its offers on February 13, 2017.
According to distributors, the producer’s new LDPE offers currently stand at $1595/ton for F2-12, at $1605/ton for G03-5 and at $1585/ton for H2-8. The producer’s price range for LDPE-t stands at $1588-1620/ton. Petkim had last revised its LDPE and LDPE-t offers on February 13, 2017.
The producer’s new offers for HDPE pipe rose by $30/ton to $1492/ton from the levels reported on February 13, 2017.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers