Turkey’s Petkim starts March with hikes for PP, PVC and PE
Petkim’s new PP offers are now at $1445-1455/ton for raffia, $1455/ton for injection and at $1470/ton for fibre. The producer last revised its PP prices up on February 26, 2015.
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1490/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1480/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1460-1485/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer last revised its LDPE offers on February 26, 2015.
The producer increased its HDPE injection offers to $1535/ton and blow moulding offers to $1545/ton compared with the levels last revised on February 26, 2015. The producer also raised its HDPE pipe prices to $1625/ton and its HDPE film prices to $1510/ton.
Meanwhile, Petkim revised its PVC prices upward to $1045/ton for S65 and S27 grades while its prices for S23 and S39 are at $1075/ton. The producer last revised its PVC offers on February 26, 2015.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- What will October unfold for Turkey’s PE markets?
- PET bottle fails to salve pandemic wounds; challenges mount as autumn begins
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels