Turkey’s Petkim starts October with hikes on LDPE, PVC
According to distributors, Petkim’s new LDPE prices are at $1655/ton for F2-21T, $1665/ton for G03-21T and $1645/ton for H2-8. For LDPE-T, Petkim’s list prices form an overall range at $1638-1670/ton. The producer last revised its LDPE and LDPE-t offers up on September 20, 2017.
The producer’s PVC offers were reported $15/ton higher at $1275/ton for k67 and $1305/ton for k58 and k70 grades when compared to the previous levels that were revised up on September 11, 2017.
All prices are offered on FCA Aliaga, cash excluded VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS