Turkey’s Petkim starts the year with hefty price decreases
Petkim’s new PP offers are at $1350-1360/ton for raffia, $1360/ton for injection and at $1375/ton for fibre. The producer had last changed their PP prices on December 22, 2014.
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1450/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1440/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1415-1440/ton for different LDPE-t grades. Petkim had last revised their LDPE offers on December 22, 2014.
The producer also reduced their HDPE injection offers to $1495/ton and blow moulding offers to $1505/ton when compared to the levels last revised on December 22, 2014. The producer decreased its HDPE pipe prices to $1585/ton as well.
Meanwhile, Petkim lowered their PVC prices to $1025/ton for S65 and S27 grades while their prices for S23 and S39 are at $1055/ton. The producer had last revised their PVC offers on December 22, 2014.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia