Turkey’s Polinas acquires 90% shares in Propak
Polinas, which produces packaging films, is owned by Gozde Girisim, a sister company to Yildiz Holding. Propak, meanwhile, is a leading Turkish flexible packaging company serving global customers mainly in snacks, confectionary and nuts & dried foods segments.
The transaction is subject to the usual regulatory approvals and is expected to be completed within the fourth quarter of 2017.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS