Turkey’s Polinas merges with Rotopas Packaging
Polinas has also applied to the Turkish Capital Markets Board (CMB) to make an initial public offering of its shares following the merger.
Polinas Plastik San. Tic. A.Ş. has strengthened its position as a leading company in Turkey and the second largest flexible packaging manufacturer in Europe with 190,000 tons of food grade cling film, garbage bags and other household consumables production capacity via the merger with Rotopaş Packaging San. Tic. A.Ş.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years