Turkey’s Polinas merges with Rotopas Packaging
Polinas has also applied to the Turkish Capital Markets Board (CMB) to make an initial public offering of its shares following the merger.
Polinas Plastik San. Tic. A.Ş. has strengthened its position as a leading company in Turkey and the second largest flexible packaging manufacturer in Europe with 190,000 tons of food grade cling film, garbage bags and other household consumables production capacity via the merger with Rotopaş Packaging San. Tic. A.Ş.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS