Turkey’s auto production and exports run towards record
The yearly increase of Turkey’s automobile production in the first nine months of 2016 also surpassed the growth of the global production as it increased 2% in the first six months.
By the end of 2016, the growth in Turkey’s automobile production is expected to reach 8-9% with support from exports. The total production is expected to exceed 1,450,000 units while exports are expected to pass 1,100,000 units, according to analysts.
The exports conducted by the automotive industry forms the 16.5% of the overall exports of Turkey as it maintains its leader position in the list of exports by industry for the last 11 years.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand
- Asian spot naphtha prices pull back from multi-month highs