Turkey’s auto production and exports run towards record
The yearly increase of Turkey’s automobile production in the first nine months of 2016 also surpassed the growth of the global production as it increased 2% in the first six months.
By the end of 2016, the growth in Turkey’s automobile production is expected to reach 8-9% with support from exports. The total production is expected to exceed 1,450,000 units while exports are expected to pass 1,100,000 units, according to analysts.
The exports conducted by the automotive industry forms the 16.5% of the overall exports of Turkey as it maintains its leader position in the list of exports by industry for the last 11 years.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene prices slide on an influx of deep-sea cargoes, propylene holds steady
- Nascent PE price increases may face demand obstacle in SE Asia
- Demand key as Asian PS and ABS market trends diverge
- Asian styrene prices rebound on increased demand, short-covering
- Global PET markets weighed by falling feedstock costs
- Run rate cuts managed to prop up Asian ethylene, propylene prices
- Saudi major revises down Sept PP, PE offers in East Med, Egypt
- Tightening supplies embolden PP producers to hike prices in SE Asia
- European PP, PE lose premium over global markets, what lies ahead?
- Turkey’s PVC market in flux amid calm demand, reduced supply