Turkey’s auto production increases 17% in Jan-Nov period
The latest data from the OSD showed that car production in the first eleven months was 716,000 units, up 8% from a year earlier while car exports also increased 3% to 545,000 units in the same period.
However, according to data from the Automotive Industry Exporters’ Association, the value of total automotive exports in the first eleven months declined 6% to $19.754 billion due to fluctuations in the euro/dollar parity.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops