Turkey’s auto production increases 17% in Jan-Nov period
The latest data from the OSD showed that car production in the first eleven months was 716,000 units, up 8% from a year earlier while car exports also increased 3% to 545,000 units in the same period.
However, according to data from the Automotive Industry Exporters’ Association, the value of total automotive exports in the first eleven months declined 6% to $19.754 billion due to fluctuations in the euro/dollar parity.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?
- Caution reigns China PP market amid scant demand, low import supply
- Major producer leads way in higher April PP, PE pricing in Saudi Arabia
- European PVC set to rise for 11th month in April
- Suez Canal blockage: Global shipping faces another challenge
- Aggressive PP offers from China continue to find way to Turkey, Vietnam
- Stats: China’s total PE imports in Jan-Feb hit fresh record high
- PVC buyers’ resistance to sharp April hikes grows in SE Asia
- European PS sentiment cools off on styrene correction; ABS remains unfazed