Turkey's auto production sets new record in Nov
The country’s automotive exports also rose 19% to 1,215,977 units during the first eleven months of the year compared with the same period of last year.
Turkey’s automobile production in the January-November period of 2017 increased by 24% to reach 1,047,846 compared to the same period of 2016. The country’s automobile exports were also up by 28% on a yearly basis to 844,061.
Meanwhile, the data revealed that the total automotive market shrank by 3% to 840,000 units in January-November period while the automobile market declined by 4% to 623,000 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- US PE prices move down on weak appetite from export markets
- Further price cuts in Vietnam’s PP market fail to revive demand
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets