Turkey's auto production sets new record in Nov
The country’s automotive exports also rose 19% to 1,215,977 units during the first eleven months of the year compared with the same period of last year.
Turkey’s automobile production in the January-November period of 2017 increased by 24% to reach 1,047,846 compared to the same period of 2016. The country’s automobile exports were also up by 28% on a yearly basis to 844,061.
Meanwhile, the data revealed that the total automotive market shrank by 3% to 840,000 units in January-November period while the automobile market declined by 4% to 623,000 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Insight: What will drive polymer markets from here? Demand or costs?
- October PP, PE expectations call for minor changes in Türkiye
- Import PE film prices at around-six-month highs in China and SE Asia
- African PP, PE markets fully head north in September
- Rising costs push PET bottle markets to around 4-month highs in Asia
- Mid-Eastern PP and PE markets join rally in September
- Asia’s PS, ABS markets reach multi-month highs on cost support
- LDPE sees larger gains on elusive supply in Europe
- Türkiye’s polymer markets in flux amid bullish costs, lackluster demand
- China’s import PE prices resume uptrend on ongoing cost support