Turkey's auto production sets new record in Nov
The country’s automotive exports also rose 19% to 1,215,977 units during the first eleven months of the year compared with the same period of last year.
Turkey’s automobile production in the January-November period of 2017 increased by 24% to reach 1,047,846 compared to the same period of 2016. The country’s automobile exports were also up by 28% on a yearly basis to 844,061.
Meanwhile, the data revealed that the total automotive market shrank by 3% to 840,000 units in January-November period while the automobile market declined by 4% to 623,000 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam PP, PE markets keep rising but some cautiousness remains
- Malaysia PP exports almost triple in February
- Spot ethylene markets rally on diminishing supply in Asia, Europe
- Will European PP markets change direction after 3 months?
- Turkish PP, PE players leaving market for holiday with firm post-Eid expectations
- June PVC hikes exceed expectations in Asia, sustainability under discussion
- Import PS, ABS markets recover amid upstream gains in Egypt
- PP, PE markets on a slight uptrend in Indonesia despite Ramadan lull
- European PE hovers around 11-year low, is reversal near?
- US PVC prices bounce on heels of eased stock pressure