Turkey’s automotive market contracts 3% in Q1: ODD
Passenger car sales edged up 0.73% from a year earlier to 127,921 vehicles from 126,991 vehicles a year earlier while sales of light commercial vehicles fell 12.31% to 40,565 units from a year earlier.
In March, meanwhile, Turkey’s passenger car and light commercial vehicle markets shrank 0.4% year over year to reach 82,948 vehicles from 83,302 units in the same period of 2015.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May
- Downtrend continues in Turkish PP, PE markets amid Ramadan lull