Turkey’s automotive market contracts 3% in Q1: ODD
Passenger car sales edged up 0.73% from a year earlier to 127,921 vehicles from 126,991 vehicles a year earlier while sales of light commercial vehicles fell 12.31% to 40,565 units from a year earlier.
In March, meanwhile, Turkey’s passenger car and light commercial vehicle markets shrank 0.4% year over year to reach 82,948 vehicles from 83,302 units in the same period of 2015.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers