Turkey’s automotive market declines 16% in Jan-Oct
The country’s passenger car sales were down 16.3% to 417.582 in January- October of this year while sales for light commercial vehicles declined 15.5% to 122,489 from 145,020 reported in the same period of 2013.
However, passenger cars sales were up 8.15% to 50,814 in October from 46,985 units in the same period of the previous year and sales for light commercial vehicles rose around 42.8% year over year to 15,759 in October. In the same month of 2013, sales reached 11,029 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high