Turkey’s automotive market declines 16% in Jan-Oct
The country’s passenger car sales were down 16.3% to 417.582 in January- October of this year while sales for light commercial vehicles declined 15.5% to 122,489 from 145,020 reported in the same period of 2013.
However, passenger cars sales were up 8.15% to 50,814 in October from 46,985 units in the same period of the previous year and sales for light commercial vehicles rose around 42.8% year over year to 15,759 in October. In the same month of 2013, sales reached 11,029 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- US PE prices move down on weak appetite from export markets
- Further price cuts in Vietnam’s PP market fail to revive demand
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets