Turkey’s automotive market expands 5% in November: ODD
Passenger car sales increased 4.53% from a year earlier to 62,397 vehicles while sales for light commercial vehicle rose 6.11% to 22,204 units from a year earlier.
In the first eleven months of the year, meanwhile, Turkey’s passenger car and light commercial vehicle markets grew 30.8% year over year to reach 811,844 vehicles from 620,692 units in the same period of 2014.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET prices weaken further in Asia and Mediterranean
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low