Turkey’s automotive market expands 5% in November: ODD
Passenger car sales increased 4.53% from a year earlier to 62,397 vehicles while sales for light commercial vehicle rose 6.11% to 22,204 units from a year earlier.
In the first eleven months of the year, meanwhile, Turkey’s passenger car and light commercial vehicle markets grew 30.8% year over year to reach 811,844 vehicles from 620,692 units in the same period of 2014.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?
- Caution reigns China PP market amid scant demand, low import supply
- Major producer leads way in higher April PP, PE pricing in Saudi Arabia
- European PVC set to rise for 11th month in April
- Suez Canal blockage: Global shipping faces another challenge
- Aggressive PP offers from China continue to find way to Turkey, Vietnam
- Stats: China’s total PE imports in Jan-Feb hit fresh record high
- PVC buyers’ resistance to sharp April hikes grows in SE Asia
- European PS sentiment cools off on styrene correction; ABS remains unfazed