Turkey’s automotive market expands 50% in Q1: ODD
Passenger car sales increased 42.13% from a year earlier to 126,991 vehicles from 89,347 units in the first three months of 2014 while sales for light commercial vehicle surged 78.43% in the first quarter of this year to 46,257 vehicles from a year earlier.
In March, meanwhile, Turkey’s passenger car and light commercial vehicle markets grew by 75.07% to 83,302 units when compared to the same period of last year. Passenger car sales increased 63.11% on the year to 61,676 units while sales for light commercial vehicle jumped 12.37% year over year to 21,626 vehicles in the first quarter of this year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers