Turkey’s automotive market grows 29% in October: ODD
Passenger car sales surged 32.93% to 63,746 vehicles from 47,954 in the last year while sales for light commercial vehicle rose 18.12% in October to 19,254 vehicles from 16,301 a year earlier.
In the January-October period of the year, meanwhile, Turkey’s passenger car and light commercial vehicle markets decreased by 1.06% to 719,499 units when compared to 727,243 in the same period of last year. Passenger car sales increased 0.77% on the year to 553,111 units from 548,859 units recorded in the same period of 2015 while sales for light commercial vehicles declined 6.72% year over year to 166,388 units from 178,384 vehicles in the January-October period of the previous year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops