Turkey’s automotive market grows 40% in July
Passenger car sales surged 37.8% from a year earlier to 64,218 vehicles while sales for light commercial vehicle surged 47.45% in July to 19,618 vehicles from a year earlier.
In the first seven months of the year, meanwhile, Turkey’s passenger car and light commercial vehicle markets grew by around 49% to 516,386 units when compared to the same period of last year. Passenger car sales increased 44% on the year to 392,064 units while sales for light commercial vehicles jumped 67.12% year over year to 124,322 units from 74,393 vehicles in the first seven months of 2014.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount