Turkey’s automotive market grows 44.6% in November: ODD
Passenger car sales surged 53.51% to 95,783 vehicles from 62,397 in the last year while sales for light commercial vehicle rose 19.46% in November to 26,526 vehicles from 22,204 a year earlier.
Also, In the January-November period of the year Turkey’s passenger car and light commercial vehicle markets increased by 3.69% to 841,808 units when compared to 818,844 in the same period of last year. Passenger car sales of the first eleven months of 2016 increased 6.16% on the year to 648,894 units from 611,256,859 units recorded in the same period of 2015 while sales for light commercial vehicles in the January-November period declined by 3.83% year over year to 192,914 units from 200,588,384 vehicles in the same period of the previous year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines
- Will Asia’s PS markets follow ABS higher on cost support?
- Sept PET expectations diverge in shade of opposite factors in Europe