Turkey’s automotive market grows 44.6% in November: ODD
Passenger car sales surged 53.51% to 95,783 vehicles from 62,397 in the last year while sales for light commercial vehicle rose 19.46% in November to 26,526 vehicles from 22,204 a year earlier.
Also, In the January-November period of the year Turkey’s passenger car and light commercial vehicle markets increased by 3.69% to 841,808 units when compared to 818,844 in the same period of last year. Passenger car sales of the first eleven months of 2016 increased 6.16% on the year to 648,894 units from 611,256,859 units recorded in the same period of 2015 while sales for light commercial vehicles in the January-November period declined by 3.83% year over year to 192,914 units from 200,588,384 vehicles in the same period of the previous year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upsurge continues to wreak havoc on Turkey’s PP, PE markets
- PVC rally roars back in Asia as supply worries mount
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins