Turkey’s automotive market grows 44.6% in November: ODD
Passenger car sales surged 53.51% to 95,783 vehicles from 62,397 in the last year while sales for light commercial vehicle rose 19.46% in November to 26,526 vehicles from 22,204 a year earlier.
Also, In the January-November period of the year Turkey’s passenger car and light commercial vehicle markets increased by 3.69% to 841,808 units when compared to 818,844 in the same period of last year. Passenger car sales of the first eleven months of 2016 increased 6.16% on the year to 648,894 units from 611,256,859 units recorded in the same period of 2015 while sales for light commercial vehicles in the January-November period declined by 3.83% year over year to 192,914 units from 200,588,384 vehicles in the same period of the previous year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing
- Asia PET prices extend gains into January
- China’s PVC exports hit records in 2021; challenge global suppliers
- Stats: Turkey’s PP, PE imports on track for record-setting year
- What to watch in 2022 in polymer markets?
- Turkey’s PE markets retain downtrend as 2021 ends
- Asian PP, PE markets to start 2022 on a bearish note
- PET bottle prices rise 40% in 2021 across Asia
- Egypt’s PVC markets set to end 2021 on weaker footing