Turkey’s automotive market grows 44.6% in November: ODD
Passenger car sales surged 53.51% to 95,783 vehicles from 62,397 in the last year while sales for light commercial vehicle rose 19.46% in November to 26,526 vehicles from 22,204 a year earlier.
Also, In the January-November period of the year Turkey’s passenger car and light commercial vehicle markets increased by 3.69% to 841,808 units when compared to 818,844 in the same period of last year. Passenger car sales of the first eleven months of 2016 increased 6.16% on the year to 648,894 units from 611,256,859 units recorded in the same period of 2015 while sales for light commercial vehicles in the January-November period declined by 3.83% year over year to 192,914 units from 200,588,384 vehicles in the same period of the previous year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia