Turkey’s automotive market grows 47% in first 8 months: ODD
Passenger car sales increased 42.93% from a year earlier to 453,817 vehicles while sales for light commercial vehicle rose 62.25% in the first six months to 145,146 vehicles on the year.
Meanwhile, Turkey’s passenger car and light commercial vehicles sales expanded around 37% in August on a yearly basis, reaching 82,577 units compared with 61,753 units in August 2014.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops