Turkey’s automotive market grows 51% in H1: ODD
Passenger car sales increased 45.21% from a year earlier to 327,846 vehicles while sales for light commercial vehicle rose 71.4% in the first six months to 61,088 vehicles on the year.
Meanwhile, Turkey’s passenger car and light commercial vehicles sales expanded around 43% in June on a yearly basis, reaching 86,158 units compared with 60,163 units in June 2014.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September