Turkey’s automotive production down in first quarter
Total automotive market decreased by 45% and became 90,888 units during the first three months of the year. Similarly, the market contraction in the passenger car market reached 44% and stood at 68,812 units in the same period.
In January-March, total automotive exports decreased by 7% and automobile exports by 11% compared to the previous year. During the same period, total automotive exports fell to 320,213 units and automobile exports were also down to 209,884 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey's import PE market set to reverse course in December
- Sentiment in China PP, PE markets turns bearish again
- Taiwanese major’s Dec PVC price cuts deeper than expected
- Egypt’s PP, PE prices see corrections as buyers resist firm offers
- Nov hikes send Europe’s PE markets to multi-month highs
- Turkey’s local PP, PE and PVC markets yield to subdued demand
- China's PP, PE prices mostly stabilize after Dalian market turbulence
- Cost support, improving demand drive Asia PET markets slightly higher
- North and West African PE, PP markets surge in November
- Will initial November hikes for PP prove workable in Europe?