Turkey’s automotive production down in first quarter
Total automotive market decreased by 45% and became 90,888 units during the first three months of the year. Similarly, the market contraction in the passenger car market reached 44% and stood at 68,812 units in the same period.
In January-March, total automotive exports decreased by 7% and automobile exports by 11% compared to the previous year. During the same period, total automotive exports fell to 320,213 units and automobile exports were also down to 209,884 units.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Europe’s PS, ABS markets come off peaks on plunging costs
- Asian polymer markets unfazed by crude oil rally
- India’s polymer demand slowly heals pandemic-inflicted wounds
- LDPE faces a tougher slog in Asia, Europe still on a tear
- Weakness extends to June in Saudi Arabian PP, PE markets
- European PP signals stabilization after 7 months of hikes
- Turkish plastic recycling market in deadlock–solution awaited on import waste ban
- Asia PVC markets decline to 3-month low as downturn fueled by June announcements
- Limited demand leads to further PP, PE declines in China; LDPE hits 6-month low
- African PP, PE markets soften into June