Turkey’s capacity utilization decreases in October
Turkey’s capacity utilization rates increased in durable goods to 76.7% in October from 74.9 in September and by 0.5% to 76.9% from 76.4 in investment goods while utilization rates decreased by 1.8% to 71% from 72.8 in non-durable goods, by 1.1% to 72.1% from 73.2 in consumer goods and by 1.2% to 69.7% from 70.9 in the food and beverage sector in October.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP demand fares better than PE in Turkey
- Taiwanese major poised to come lower for a 3rd month to Asian PVC markets
- Covid concerns loom large in China, hitting demand and supply-chain
- Egypt’s PVC markets extend drops into January
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing
- Asia PET prices extend gains into January
- China’s PVC exports hit records in 2021; challenge global suppliers
- Stats: Turkey’s PP, PE imports on track for record-setting year
- What to watch in 2022 in polymer markets?