Turkey’s capacity utilization decreases in October
Turkey’s capacity utilization rates increased in durable goods to 76.7% in October from 74.9 in September and by 0.5% to 76.9% from 76.4 in investment goods while utilization rates decreased by 1.8% to 71% from 72.8 in non-durable goods, by 1.1% to 72.1% from 73.2 in consumer goods and by 1.2% to 69.7% from 70.9 in the food and beverage sector in October.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP and PE markets set to rebound from two-year lows in Europe
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets