Turkey’s capacity utilization dips to 44-month-low in Nov
This monthly decline marked the lowest level since March 2015.
The seasonally adjusted capacity utilization rate in the manufacturing industry also declined 1.3% on a monthly basis to 73.7 % in November.
Turkey’s capacity utilization rates for durable and non-durable goods fell by 1.30% to 74.1% and by 1.5% to 69.8%, respectively. Capacity utilization rates for consumer goods remained unchanged, while the food and beverage sector increased by 1.2% to 74.2% during the month.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm
- Türkiye witnesses plentiful PE offers amid globally weak demand
- India PP, PE markets’ slump extends into third month ahead of monsoon
- PP sellers trim May offers further, prices hit 3-month low in Europe