Turkey’s capacity utilization rate hits 19-month high in July
Turkey’s capacity utilization rate rose to 75.9% in July from June’s rate of 75.1%. The increase was attributed to higher capacity utilization in durable goods production, which increased to 75.4% in July from 72.7% in June.
The data also revealed that the capacity utilization rate in intermediate goods production climbed to 77% from 76.5% in June while capacity utilization rates in the manufacture of investment goods and consumer goods were also up to 76.7% and 73.1% in July respectively, compared with 75.4% and 72.1% in the previous month.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops