Turkey’s capacity utilization rate hits 32-month high in June
The data revealed that capacity utilization in food and beverages and durable goods rose to 69.5% and 71.5%, respectively in June while capacity utilization rate non-durable goods declined to 72% from 72.1%. In intermediate goods and investments goods, meanwhile, capacity utilization remained stable at 76.8% and 77.8%, respectively in June.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand
- Asian spot naphtha prices pull back from multi-month highs
- China gears up for new PP start-ups in H2 2019