Turkey’s capacity utilization rate sees fresh hikes in June
The capacity utilization rate climbed to 75.1% in June, up 0.2% from May. The seasonally adjusted capacity utilization rate in the manufacturing industry, however, declined 0.1% month over month to reach 74.5%.
Durable goods and non-durable goods showed higher capacity utilization rates in June while capacity utilization rates declined for food and beverages, intermediate goods and investment goods. The highest capacity utilization rates were recorded in the manufacturing of coke and refinery petroleum products, which increased to a rate of 89% in June.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Indian PVC players expect bullish trend to taper off for August
- Local PP, PE offers for July track global uptrend in Saudi Arabia
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?