Turkey’s capacity utilization rate sees fresh hikes in June
The capacity utilization rate climbed to 75.1% in June, up 0.2% from May. The seasonally adjusted capacity utilization rate in the manufacturing industry, however, declined 0.1% month over month to reach 74.5%.
Durable goods and non-durable goods showed higher capacity utilization rates in June while capacity utilization rates declined for food and beverages, intermediate goods and investment goods. The highest capacity utilization rates were recorded in the manufacturing of coke and refinery petroleum products, which increased to a rate of 89% in June.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET prices weaken further in Asia and Mediterranean
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low