Turkey’s capacity utilization rates further down in Jan
January marked the third decrease in capacity utilization rates.
Two out of five major industrial groupings witnessed decreases on the month. The capacity utilization rate in consumer goods and non-durable goods respectively decreased by 0.3% and 0.4% from December, while the index remained unchanged at 74.6% in investment goods.
On the other hand, capacity utilization rates in the production of durable consumer goods and intermediate goods both edged up by 0.2% compared to December.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam’s polymer markets buckle under an influx of Chinese cargoes
- Divergence grows between Egypt’s import and local PP, PE markets
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm