Turkey’s central bank holds interest rates unchanged
The bank kept its one week repo rate unchanged at 7.50%, its overnight lending rate at 10.75% and its overnight borrowing rate at 7.25%.
Meanwhile, the central bank increased the partial interest payment made to banks for lira reserves by 50 basis points while also lowering its one week rates to commercial banks for foreign currency loans by 50 basis points.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops