Turkey’s consumer confidence rebounds in November
The index of financial expectations of households for the next 12 months increased by 5.4% and became 77.5 in November due to the decrease of consumers expecting a worse financial situation of household in the next 12 months period.
Similarly, the index of expectations for the number of unemployed persons in the next 12 months, which was 72.8 in October, increased by 6.2% and became 77.4 in November.
Meanwhile, the index of expectations for the general economic situation also decreased by 0.3% and became 63.4 in November.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Türkiye’s PP and PE markets extend losses into June, liquidity issues persist
- PP, PE already back to 2020 lows in China; prices poised for further drops
- Local PE prices remain bearish, nearing multi-year lows across SE Asia
- European PP, PE buyers sideline ahead of further drops in June
- China’s April PE imports fall to around 1 million tons, lowest since 2018
- Vietnam’s polymer markets buckle under an influx of Chinese cargoes
- Divergence grows between Egypt’s import and local PP, PE markets
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply