Turkey’s domestic PS producer issues June prices
Aschem’s recent GPPS offers stand below their latest May prices in spite of higher styrene contracts in Europe. Lower GPPS prices from the seller were attributed to the fact that demand has been moderate during the last couple of months in Turkey amidst a bearish trend while competitively priced import cargos have weighed down on local market sentiment.
Meanwhile, the producer’s most recent price levels are said to be receiving a positive response from buyers and are deemed reasonable by players.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia