Turkey’s economy expands 3.1% in Q2: TurkStat
In the April-June period of 2016, the seasonally and calendar adjusted GDP gained 0.3% from a quarter earlier while calendar adjusted GDP advanced 3% on the year.
Household final consumption expenditure climbed 5.2% while government final consumption expenditure rose 15.9% in the second quarter at constant prices.
Export of goods and services increased 0.2% at constant prices to reach 8.407 billion Turkish lira while imports of goods and services gained 7.7% to 9.766 billion Turkish lira in the same period.
In 2015, Turkey’s annual GDP increased 4% in constant prices to reach 131.273 billion Turkish lira.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high