Turkey’s economy expands 3.1% in Q2: TurkStat
In the April-June period of 2016, the seasonally and calendar adjusted GDP gained 0.3% from a quarter earlier while calendar adjusted GDP advanced 3% on the year.
Household final consumption expenditure climbed 5.2% while government final consumption expenditure rose 15.9% in the second quarter at constant prices.
Export of goods and services increased 0.2% at constant prices to reach 8.407 billion Turkish lira while imports of goods and services gained 7.7% to 9.766 billion Turkish lira in the same period.
In 2015, Turkey’s annual GDP increased 4% in constant prices to reach 131.273 billion Turkish lira.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand
- Asian spot naphtha prices pull back from multi-month highs
- China gears up for new PP start-ups in H2 2019