Turkey’s exports decline 10.5% in November: TIM
Looking at individual sectors, the largest exports were seen in the automotive sector at $1.92 billion, followed by the ready-made clothing and textile sectors with $1.409 billion and chemical materials and products with $1.3 billion.
Turkey’s main export destinations were Germany, the UK, Iraq, Italy and the US in November. According to TIM, exports to Germany were down by 4.7% while exports to the UK increased 3% from a year earlier. On the other hand, exports to Iraq, the US and Italy also declined 15.3%, 6.4% and 2.3% on the year in November.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops