Turkey’s exports decline 10.5% in November: TIM
Looking at individual sectors, the largest exports were seen in the automotive sector at $1.92 billion, followed by the ready-made clothing and textile sectors with $1.409 billion and chemical materials and products with $1.3 billion.
Turkey’s main export destinations were Germany, the UK, Iraq, Italy and the US in November. According to TIM, exports to Germany were down by 4.7% while exports to the UK increased 3% from a year earlier. On the other hand, exports to Iraq, the US and Italy also declined 15.3%, 6.4% and 2.3% on the year in November.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open post-Eid period with a cautious tone
- Global oil and petchem revenues hit by challenging market environment
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?