Turkey’s factory output rises less than expected in June
The data showed that the highest decrease was seen in manufacture of tobacco products by 7.3%, followed by manufacture of basic pharmaceutical products and pharmaceutical preparations by 5.6% and manufacture of coke and refined petroleum products by 4.6% compared with previous month.
The largest increase was in manufacture of computer, electronic and optical products on a monthly basis.
Meanwhile, Turkey’s seasonally and calendar adjusted industrial production climbed 1.7% in the second quarter of 2017compared to the previous quarter.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high