Turkey’s home sales climb in July
Istanbul had the highest share of home sales at 15.6% with 18,083 units, followed by Ankara (10.1%) with 11,669 units and Izmir (5.6%) with 6,509 units.
New home sales held a 46.6% share of Turkey’s total house sales in July with 53,949 units, significantly up by 42.6% from the same period of 2016. Istanbul recorded the highest number of new home sales with 8,526 units, followed by 4,172 new sales in Ankara and 2,611 in Izmir.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic