Turkey’s home sales decrease in Feb
Istanbul had the highest share of home sales at 17.5% with 17,783 units, followed by Ankara (11.1%) with 11,274 units and Izmir (6.2%) with 6,290 units.
New home sales held a 44.6% share of Turkey’s total house sales in February with 45,215 units, down 4.6% from the same period of 2016. Istanbul recorded the highest number of new home sales with 8,514 units, followed by 3,948 new sales in Ankara and 2,539 in Izmir.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS