Turkey’s home sales fall 15.8% in July
Istanbul had the highest share of home sales at 14.6% with 11,903 units, followed by Ankara (9.8%) and Izmir (5.9%). The smallest number of home sales, meanwhile, was recorded in Ardahan with 3 units, followed by 5 units in Hakkari and 21 units in Şırnak.
New home sales held a 46.5% share of Turkey’s total house sales in June with 37,829 units, down 13.3% from the same period of 2015. Istanbul recorded the highest number of new home sales with 5,420 units followed by 3,072 in Ankara and 958 new sales in Izmir.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand