Turkey’s home sales fall 15.8% in July
Istanbul had the highest share of home sales at 14.6% with 11,903 units, followed by Ankara (9.8%) and Izmir (5.9%). The smallest number of home sales, meanwhile, was recorded in Ardahan with 3 units, followed by 5 units in Hakkari and 21 units in Şırnak.
New home sales held a 46.5% share of Turkey’s total house sales in June with 37,829 units, down 13.3% from the same period of 2015. Istanbul recorded the highest number of new home sales with 5,420 units followed by 3,072 in Ankara and 958 new sales in Izmir.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov