Turkey’s home sales fall in October
Istanbul had the highest share of home sales at 17% with 20,906 units, followed by Ankara (9.9%) with 12,130 units and Izmir (5.9%) with 7,258 units.
New home sales held a 46.4% share of Turkey’s total house sales in October with 56,994 units, down by 7.6% from the same period of 2016. Istanbul recorded the highest number of new home sales with 10,321 units, followed by 4,451 new sales in Ankara and 2,839 in Izmir.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines
- Will Asia’s PS markets follow ABS higher on cost support?
- Sept PET expectations diverge in shade of opposite factors in Europe