Turkey’s home sales fall in October
Istanbul had the highest share of home sales at 17% with 20,906 units, followed by Ankara (9.9%) with 12,130 units and Izmir (5.9%) with 7,258 units.
New home sales held a 46.4% share of Turkey’s total house sales in October with 56,994 units, down by 7.6% from the same period of 2016. Istanbul recorded the highest number of new home sales with 10,321 units, followed by 4,451 new sales in Ankara and 2,839 in Izmir.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Saudi PP, PE markets reverse course in Feb after 8 months, maintenance schedule busy in Mid-East
- Freight carriers aim to manage supply-demand balance by blanking more sailings
- PP and PE markets set to rebound from two-year lows in Europe
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year