Turkey’s home sales increase in April
Istanbul had the highest share of home sales at 17.5% with 20,066 units, followed by Ankara (11.7%) with 13,364 units and Izmir (6.3%) with 7,170 units.
New home sales held a 45.4% share of Turkey’s total house sales in April with 51,988 units, up 10.8% from the same period of 2016. Istanbul recorded the highest number of new home sales with 9,380 units, followed by 5,206 new sales in Ankara and 2,872 in Izmir.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September