Turkey’s home sales increase in November
Istanbul had the highest share of home sales at 17% with 22,499 units, followed by Ankara (11.5%) with 15,302 units and Izmir (5.9%) with 7,891 units.
New home sales held a 47.8% share of Turkey’s total house sales in November with 63,467 units, up 24.5% from the same period of 2015. Istanbul recorded the highest number of new home sales with 10,721 units, followed by 6,805 new sales in Ankara and 3,254 in Izmir.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines
- Will Asia’s PS markets follow ABS higher on cost support?
- Sept PET expectations diverge in shade of opposite factors in Europe