Turkey’s home sales increase in November
Istanbul had the highest share of home sales at 17% with 22,499 units, followed by Ankara (11.5%) with 15,302 units and Izmir (5.9%) with 7,891 units.
New home sales held a 47.8% share of Turkey’s total house sales in November with 63,467 units, up 24.5% from the same period of 2015. Istanbul recorded the highest number of new home sales with 10,721 units, followed by 6,805 new sales in Ankara and 3,254 in Izmir.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand