Turkey’s home sales increase in September
Istanbul had the highest share of home sales at 16.7% with 23.471 units, followed Ankara with 13,945 (9.9%) and Izmir 7,575 (5.4%) units.
New home sales held a 49.9% share of Turkey’s total house sales in September with 70,019 units, rose by 37.4% compared to the same month of 2016. Istanbul recorded the highest number of new home sales with 12,690 units (18.1%), followed by 5,858 new sales in Ankara and 3,314 in Izmir.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS