Turkey’s home sales increase in September
Istanbul had the highest share of home sales at 16.7% with 23.471 units, followed Ankara with 13,945 (9.9%) and Izmir 7,575 (5.4%) units.
New home sales held a 49.9% share of Turkey’s total house sales in September with 70,019 units, rose by 37.4% compared to the same month of 2016. Istanbul recorded the highest number of new home sales with 12,690 units (18.1%), followed by 5,858 new sales in Ankara and 3,314 in Izmir.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Türkiye’s polymer markets in flux amid bullish costs, lackluster demand
- China’s import PE prices resume uptrend on ongoing cost support
- Liquidity concerns keep India’s PP, PE markets on edge
- Buyer resistance counterbalances cost pressure in China’s PE markets
- Türkiye’s PE market up in Sept as limited quotas offset muted demand
- Crude oil rally keeps China’s PP markets firm
- Europe’s PVC rebounds from nearly 3-year lows, is it a dead-cat bounce?
- Indian players see PVC prices falling further ahead
- Stats: US boosts HDPE market share in China, Saudi's sales slump sharply
- Stats: India's H1 PP imports jump, PE and PVC imports skyrocket