Turkey’s home sales increased 17.8% in September
Istanbul had the highest share of home sales at 15.6% with 17,040 units, followed by Ankara (10.6%) and Izmir (5.6%). The smallest number of home sales, meanwhile, was recorded in Hakkari with 12 units, followed by 13 units in Ardahan and 32 units in Sırnak.
New home sales held a 46.8% share of Turkey’s total house sales in September with 50,972 units, up 17.6% from the same period of 2015. Istanbul recorded the highest number of new home sales with 7,985 units, followed by 4,619 new sales in Ankara and 2,342 in Izmir.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Premium of HDPE over LLDPE hits 16-month high in Turkey
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence
- Egypt’s import PE market up on tight supply, domestic offers follow suit
- Will European PS, ABS track divergent paths for another month?