Turkey’s home sales increased 17.8% in September
Istanbul had the highest share of home sales at 15.6% with 17,040 units, followed by Ankara (10.6%) and Izmir (5.6%). The smallest number of home sales, meanwhile, was recorded in Hakkari with 12 units, followed by 13 units in Ardahan and 32 units in Sırnak.
New home sales held a 46.8% share of Turkey’s total house sales in September with 50,972 units, up 17.6% from the same period of 2015. Istanbul recorded the highest number of new home sales with 7,985 units, followed by 4,619 new sales in Ankara and 2,342 in Izmir.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- HDPE outperforms LDPE and LLDPE in global markets
- Ample supplies keep a bearish pall on Asian PVC markets
- Egypt’s domestic and import PVC markets diverge
- China import PE prices corrected down on weaker-than-expected demand recovery
- Sentiment cools off due to unpromising PP, PE demand in Türkiye
- China adds big PE capacities in 2023, just the tip of iceberg for 2024
- African PP, PE markets continue to rise in March under shadow of growing demand woes
- Vietnam local PP, PE markets stay on downtrend as demand still sluggish
- Subdued PP, PE demand weigh on March hikes in Europe
- Cost-driven hikes keep Asian PET bottle prices on uptrend for two weeks