Turkey’s home sales increased 2% in August
Istanbul had the highest share of home sales at 15.3% with 17,503 units, followed by Ankara (10.7%) and Izmir (5.6%). The smallest number of home sales, meanwhile, was recorded in Hakkari with 8 units, followed by 13 units in Ardahan and 57 units in Şırnak.
New home sales held a 46.9% share of Turkey’s total house sales in August with 53,784 units, up 1.1% from the same period of 2015. Istanbul recorded the highest number of new home sales with 8,174 units, followed by 4,878 new sales in Ankara and 2,577 in Izmir.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years