Turkey’s home sales increased 25.1% in October
Istanbul had the highest share of home sales at 16.2% with 21,094 units, followed by Ankara (11.1%) with 14,449 units and Izmir (6.1%) with 7,889 units.
New home sales held a 47.3% share of Turkey’s total house sales in October with 61,677 units, up 22% from the same period of 2015. Istanbul recorded the highest number of new home sales with 9,996 units, followed by 6,318 new sales in Ankara and 3,219 in Izmir.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PVC prices cautiously rebound from more than 2-year lows
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains