Turkey’s home sales plunge 10.9% in April
Istanbul had the highest share of home sales at 18.4% with 19,537 units, followed by Ankara (11.1%) and Izmir (6.2%). The smallest number of home sales, meanwhile, was recorded in Ardahan with 7 units, followed by 13 units in Hakkari and 18 units in Şırnak.
New home sales held a 44.1% share of Turkey’s total house sales in April with 46,908 units, down 10.8% from the same period of 2015. Istanbul recorded the highest number of new home sales with 8,922 units, followed by 4,625 new sales in Ankara and 2,558 in Izmir.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports