Turkey’s home sales plunge 10.9% in April
Istanbul had the highest share of home sales at 18.4% with 19,537 units, followed by Ankara (11.1%) and Izmir (6.2%). The smallest number of home sales, meanwhile, was recorded in Ardahan with 7 units, followed by 13 units in Hakkari and 18 units in Şırnak.
New home sales held a 44.1% share of Turkey’s total house sales in April with 46,908 units, down 10.8% from the same period of 2015. Istanbul recorded the highest number of new home sales with 8,922 units, followed by 4,625 new sales in Ankara and 2,558 in Izmir.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Indian PVC players expect bullish trend to taper off for August
- Local PP, PE offers for July track global uptrend in Saudi Arabia
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?