Turkey’s home sales rise 1% in March
Istanbul had the highest share of home sales at 18.8% with 21,993 units, followed by Ankara (10.9%) and Izmir (6.4%). The smallest number of home sales, meanwhile, was recorded in Ardahan with 10 units, followed by 19 units in Şırnak and 20 units in Bayburt.
New home sales held a 44.7% share of Turkey’s total house sales in March with 52,374 units, up 1.7% from the same period of 2015. Istanbul recorded the highest number of new home sales with 10,216 units, followed by 4,838 new sales in Ankara and 2,860 in Izmir.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand