Turkey’s home sales rise 1% in March
Istanbul had the highest share of home sales at 18.8% with 21,993 units, followed by Ankara (10.9%) and Izmir (6.4%). The smallest number of home sales, meanwhile, was recorded in Ardahan with 10 units, followed by 19 units in Şırnak and 20 units in Bayburt.
New home sales held a 44.7% share of Turkey’s total house sales in March with 52,374 units, up 1.7% from the same period of 2015. Istanbul recorded the highest number of new home sales with 10,216 units, followed by 4,838 new sales in Ankara and 2,860 in Izmir.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops