Turkey’s home sales rise 1% in March
Istanbul had the highest share of home sales at 18.8% with 21,993 units, followed by Ankara (10.9%) and Izmir (6.4%). The smallest number of home sales, meanwhile, was recorded in Ardahan with 10 units, followed by 19 units in Şırnak and 20 units in Bayburt.
New home sales held a 44.7% share of Turkey’s total house sales in March with 52,374 units, up 1.7% from the same period of 2015. Istanbul recorded the highest number of new home sales with 10,216 units, followed by 4,838 new sales in Ankara and 2,860 in Izmir.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Softer expectations take hold of Europe’s PE market for November
- Asia PS, ABS markets under pressure from multi-year low styrene
- US PE exports to continue to dominate Q4 market outlook
- Taiwanese major sells out Nov PVC quota to India ahead of Diwali
- Will Asian spot ethylene markets pull back from 10-year lows?
- October hikes prove short-lived in Europe’s PP market
- Firming PE trend stumbles, medium-term expectations stifled in Turkey
- PET prices fail to rebound from near 3-year low in Asia, Europe
- African PP, PE markets start Q4 in limbo amid varying pricing policies
- Will Taiwanese major roll over November PVC offers?