Turkey’s home sales rise 2.1% in November
Istanbul had the highest share of home sales at 18.9% with 20,082 units, followed by Ankara with 11,368 units (10.7%) and Izmir with 6,522 units (6.2%). The smallest number of home sales, meanwhile, was recorded in Hakkari with 7 units, followed by 12 units in Ardahan and 47 units in Şırnak.
New home sales held a 48.1% share of Turkey’s total home sales in November with 50,946 units, up 5.9% from the same month of 2014. Istanbul recorded the highest number of new home sales with 9,803 units, followed by 5,025 new sales in Ankara and 2,624 in Izmir.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops