Turkey’s home sales rise 2.1% in November
Istanbul had the highest share of home sales at 18.9% with 20,082 units, followed by Ankara with 11,368 units (10.7%) and Izmir with 6,522 units (6.2%). The smallest number of home sales, meanwhile, was recorded in Hakkari with 7 units, followed by 12 units in Ardahan and 47 units in Şırnak.
New home sales held a 48.1% share of Turkey’s total home sales in November with 50,946 units, up 5.9% from the same month of 2014. Istanbul recorded the highest number of new home sales with 9,803 units, followed by 5,025 new sales in Ankara and 2,624 in Izmir.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Early reactions to Turkey’s dumping case on Saudi Arabian LDPE
- October PET deals concluded with moderate increases in Europe
- Will it be supply or demand to set PP, PE outlook in Europe?
- Premium of HDPE over LLDPE hits 16-month high in Turkey
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November