Turkey’s home sales rise 2.1% in November
Istanbul had the highest share of home sales at 18.9% with 20,082 units, followed by Ankara with 11,368 units (10.7%) and Izmir with 6,522 units (6.2%). The smallest number of home sales, meanwhile, was recorded in Hakkari with 7 units, followed by 12 units in Ardahan and 47 units in Şırnak.
New home sales held a 48.1% share of Turkey’s total home sales in November with 50,946 units, up 5.9% from the same month of 2014. Istanbul recorded the highest number of new home sales with 9,803 units, followed by 5,025 new sales in Ankara and 2,624 in Izmir.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bullish price environment continues in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Unexpected plant shutdown fails to cease local PP downturn in Indonesia
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?
- Caution reigns China PP market amid scant demand, low import supply
- Major producer leads way in higher April PP, PE pricing in Saudi Arabia
- European PVC set to rise for 11th month in April
- Suez Canal blockage: Global shipping faces another challenge
- Aggressive PP offers from China continue to find way to Turkey, Vietnam
- Stats: China’s total PE imports in Jan-Feb hit fresh record high