Turkey’s home sales rise 2.1% in November
Istanbul had the highest share of home sales at 18.9% with 20,082 units, followed by Ankara with 11,368 units (10.7%) and Izmir with 6,522 units (6.2%). The smallest number of home sales, meanwhile, was recorded in Hakkari with 7 units, followed by 12 units in Ardahan and 47 units in Şırnak.
New home sales held a 48.1% share of Turkey’s total home sales in November with 50,946 units, up 5.9% from the same month of 2014. Istanbul recorded the highest number of new home sales with 9,803 units, followed by 5,025 new sales in Ankara and 2,624 in Izmir.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- March PE expectations in Turkey weighed by new capacities, cooling demand
- PP prices hit 4-year low in China as demand remains minimal
- Taiwanese major’s March PVC offers to Asia up despite virus fears
- Virus-impacted demand inflicts toll on Vietnam's PE market
- HDPE fails to track firmer trend of LD, LLDPE in Europe
- China’s ABS market on soft path dragged by subdued demand
- Softening trend prevails in SEA PP market as virus fears dampen sentiment
- Chinese producers cut PET offers further amid coronavirus outbreak
- Oil and petchem companies’ earnings hit by falling margins in 2019
- Will February PP hikes prove workable in Europe?