Turkey’s home sales rise 8.8% in October
Istanbul had the highest share of home sales at 17.7% with 18,468 units, followed by Ankara (10.6%) and Izmir (5.8%). The smallest number of home sales, meanwhile, was recorded in Hakkari with 9 units, followed by 18 units in Ardahan and 51 units in Bayburt.
New home sales held a 48.6% share of Turkey’s total house sales in October with 50,564 units, up 13.6% from the same period of 2014. Istanbul recorded the highest number of new home sales with 9,386 units, followed by 4,818 new sales in Ankara and 2,438 in Izmir.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?
- Caution reigns China PP market amid scant demand, low import supply
- Major producer leads way in higher April PP, PE pricing in Saudi Arabia
- European PVC set to rise for 11th month in April
- Suez Canal blockage: Global shipping faces another challenge
- Aggressive PP offers from China continue to find way to Turkey, Vietnam
- Stats: China’s total PE imports in Jan-Feb hit fresh record high
- PVC buyers’ resistance to sharp April hikes grows in SE Asia
- European PS sentiment cools off on styrene correction; ABS remains unfazed