Turkey’s home sales rise 8.8% in October
Istanbul had the highest share of home sales at 17.7% with 18,468 units, followed by Ankara (10.6%) and Izmir (5.8%). The smallest number of home sales, meanwhile, was recorded in Hakkari with 9 units, followed by 18 units in Ardahan and 51 units in Bayburt.
New home sales held a 48.6% share of Turkey’s total house sales in October with 50,564 units, up 13.6% from the same period of 2014. Istanbul recorded the highest number of new home sales with 9,386 units, followed by 4,818 new sales in Ankara and 2,438 in Izmir.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS