Turkey's home sales slip for second consecutive month in Nov
Istanbul had the highest share of home sales at 16.2% with 19,930 units, followed by Ankara (11.6%) with 14,200 units and Izmir (6%) with 7,360 units.
New home sales held a 48.4% share of Turkey’s total house sales in November with 59,354 units, down by 6.5% from the same period of 2016. Istanbul recorded the highest number of new home sales with 9,166 units, followed by 6,863 new sales in Ankara and 3,037 in Izmir.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June