Turkey's home sales slip for second consecutive month in Nov
Istanbul had the highest share of home sales at 16.2% with 19,930 units, followed by Ankara (11.6%) with 14,200 units and Izmir (6%) with 7,360 units.
New home sales held a 48.4% share of Turkey’s total house sales in November with 59,354 units, down by 6.5% from the same period of 2016. Istanbul recorded the highest number of new home sales with 9,166 units, followed by 6,863 new sales in Ankara and 3,037 in Izmir.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- What propels PE prices higher in China?
- Vietnam PP, PE markets keep rising but some cautiousness remains
- Malaysia PP exports almost triple in February
- Spot ethylene markets rally on diminishing supply in Asia, Europe
- Will European PP markets change direction after 3 months?
- Turkish PP, PE players leaving market for holiday with firm post-Eid expectations
- June PVC hikes exceed expectations in Asia, sustainability under discussion
- Import PS, ABS markets recover amid upstream gains in Egypt
- PP, PE markets on a slight uptrend in Indonesia despite Ramadan lull
- European PE hovers around 11-year low, is reversal near?