Turkey’s industrial output edges up in Sept
In the sub sectors, the manufacturing index climbed 1.1% year on year while the mining and quarrying index advanced 8.9%. The electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply index also increased 6.4%. On a monthly basis, the manufacturing index rose 1.9% while the electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply index increased 0.1%. The mining and quarrying index was up 2.6% compared to the previous month.
Among the main industrial groupings, the largest monthly increase in calendar and seasonally adjusted terms was reported for durable consumer goods at 6.9%.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand