Turkey’s industrial output edges up in Sept
In the sub sectors, the manufacturing index climbed 1.1% year on year while the mining and quarrying index advanced 8.9%. The electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply index also increased 6.4%. On a monthly basis, the manufacturing index rose 1.9% while the electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply index increased 0.1%. The mining and quarrying index was up 2.6% compared to the previous month.
Among the main industrial groupings, the largest monthly increase in calendar and seasonally adjusted terms was reported for durable consumer goods at 6.9%.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect