Turkey’s industrial output edges up in Sept
In the sub sectors, the manufacturing index climbed 1.1% year on year while the mining and quarrying index advanced 8.9%. The electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply index also increased 6.4%. On a monthly basis, the manufacturing index rose 1.9% while the electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply index increased 0.1%. The mining and quarrying index was up 2.6% compared to the previous month.
Among the main industrial groupings, the largest monthly increase in calendar and seasonally adjusted terms was reported for durable consumer goods at 6.9%.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- US and European PVC trade on par amid reduced export volumes in Turkey
- Will PP, PE and PVC extend gains into post-holiday period in Asia?
- Reduced supply sends Indonesia’s PE market to multi-month highs
- Spot ethylene prices in Asia extend gains on tighter supply
- Jan ABS deals see cost-driven hikes after 3 months of drops in Europe
- Asian PS markets unfazed by losses in crude oil futures
- Local PP recovers from multi-year lows in Thailand, Vietnam and Indonesia
- Firming falters in China’s PET market on lower crude, pre-holiday lull
- Firming in HDPE lags behind LLDPE, LDPE on plastic bag ban in SE Asia
- PP markets witness hike attempts for Jan in Europe