Turkey’s industrial output edges up in Sept
In the sub sectors, the manufacturing index climbed 1.1% year on year while the mining and quarrying index advanced 8.9%. The electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply index also increased 6.4%. On a monthly basis, the manufacturing index rose 1.9% while the electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply index increased 0.1%. The mining and quarrying index was up 2.6% compared to the previous month.
Among the main industrial groupings, the largest monthly increase in calendar and seasonally adjusted terms was reported for durable consumer goods at 6.9%.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa