Turkey’s industrial output extends decline in October
In October, mining and quarrying index increased by 6.1%, while the manufacturing index decreased by 6.5% and electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply index decreased by 1.2% compared with October 2017.
Turkey’s industrial production was also down by 1.9% compared with the previous month in October. When the subsectors of the industry were examined, mining and quarrying index decreased by 1.3%, manufacturing index decreased by 2% and electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply index decreased by 1.2% on a yearly basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm
- Türkiye witnesses plentiful PE offers amid globally weak demand
- India PP, PE markets’ slump extends into third month ahead of monsoon
- PP sellers trim May offers further, prices hit 3-month low in Europe